Goal Setting. This year I decided to set ‘next years’ goals early. I decided to set them early to…

Goal Setting.

This year I decided to set ‘next years’ goals early. I decided to set them early to take the pressure off in the new year!

So come new year I don’t feel the need to ridgidly stick to brand new goals – I’ll already be in the swing of things!

Finally I’m hoping that by setting my goals before Christmas it will help me to stay focussed over the festive (and birthday) season !

So here they are:

1.) I would like to lose 40lbs by May 10th (That’s when I’m next going home)

2.) By September I would like to have lost another 20lbs – a total of 60lbs as I am going to be bridesmaid for my best friend.

3.) By the end of the year I want to have maintained my weight loss from September.

ความคิดเห็น